—– Original Message —–
From: Carl Worline
Sent: Sunday, 3/30/2014 7:41 PM
Subject: Converging Signs of an Imminent Rapture
The road that we are traveling upon in life has so many signposts that the Age of Grace is about to end and that the rapture is about to occur that it is becoming increasingly difficult to see the road, itself. I am clearly hearing in the spirit that something big is about happen and that it is going to happen very, very soon. Exactly what is going to happen is still a mystery.
Perhaps the most convincing indicator that something big is about to happen is the way that all of these signs are converging. Just like the popular phrase “a perfect storm” suggests, a very wide range of seemingly unrelated factors are simultaneously coming together in a way where each factor amplifies the others to intensify the final result. If all of these factors were listed and examined they would produce a very thick book.
Since it is not practical to look at all of the signposts pointing to the end of the age, I would like to point out a few of the most recent ones I have noted and have had the most profound impact upon my sense of what is coming.
God told us in Joel 2:30 that in the final days He “would show us wonders in the heavens and the earth that would include blood, and fire, and billows of smoke.” When I think of fire and billows of smoke, the first thing that comes to mind are volcanoes. All around the world it seems that dormant volcanoes are coming back to life. Based on Smithsonian/USGS criteria we have seen the following occur since the middle of January:
· During the period from March 19 to March 25 there was new activity reported at 3 volcanoes and ongoing activity at 15 volcanoes.
· During the period from March 12 to March 18 there was new activity reported at 1 volcano and ongoing activity at 12 volcanoes.
· During the period from March 5 to March 11 there was new activity reported at 4 volcanoes and ongoing activity at 11 volcanoes.
· During the period from February 26 to March 4 there was new activity reported at 6 volcanoes and ongoing activity at 10 volcanoes.
· During the period from February 19 to February 25 there was new activity reported at 5 volcanoes and ongoing activity at 12 volcanoes.
· During the period from February 12 to February 18 there was new activity reported at 5 volcanoes and ongoing activity at 13 volcanoes.
· During the period from February 5 to February 11 there was new activity reported at 8 volcanoes and ongoing activity at 11 volcanoes.
· During the period from January 29 to February 4 there was new activity reported at 6 volcanoes and ongoing activity at 9 volcanoes.
· During the period from January 22 to January 28 there was new activity reported at 2 volcanoes and ongoing activity at 14 volcanoes.
· During the period from January 15 to January 21 there was new activity reported at 2 volcanoes and ongoing activity at 14 volcanoes.
Joel spoke of wonders in the heavens and the earth that include blood. We are just about to witness the first of a very rare series of 4 blood moons, called a tetrad. The fact that these blood moons all occur on the Jewish feast days of Passover and Sukkot scream at us that they are somehow prophetically significant. This is only the fourth time this has happened since the crucifixion, and each time it has marked major changes for Israel. The Jewish Talmud (book of tradition / Interpretation) says: “When the moon is in eclipse, it is a bad omen for Israel. If its face is as red as blood, (it is a sign that) the sword is coming to the world.”
The moon is not the only thing that is turning blood red. Back here on the earth water in various places has also taken on the appearance of blood. Examples include:
· July 27, 2011 a lake in Texas
· Feb 16, 2012 Beirut River in Lebanon
· June 29, 2012 rain falling in India
· July 30, 2012 the sea of Azov between Russia and Ukraine
· August 9, 2012 France
· September 7, 2012 Yangtze River in China
· November 14/15, 2012 rain falling in Sri Lanka
Comets have always been considered harbingers of disasters for the gentile world. At the present time there are 7 major comets within our inner solar system. These 7 comets are:
· Lovejoy 2013
· Siding Spring
· Linear 209P
Nothing gets your complete and undivided attention faster than a shot across your bow. Fierce solar blasts that could have badly damaged electrical grids and disabled satellites in space narrowly missed Earth in 2012. The bursts would have wreaked havoc on the Earth’s magnetic field, matching the severity of the 1859 Carrington event, the largest solar magnetic storm ever reported on the planet. That blast knocked out the telegraph system across the United States. Since then we have witnessed so many fireballs streaking across the sky that we feel like we are standing right in the middle of a shooting gallery.
The most accurate word to describe worldwide weather is “freakish.” Record setting low temperatures and record setting high temperatures are now the new normal. Crops in India have been so badly decimated in hailstorms that over 30 farmers in despair committed suicide. Over 90% of the area of the great lakes is frozen over. California has been hit with fire, drought, rains, and mud slides. This winter has already been the wettest in almost 250 years in England and Wales according to Britain’s national weather service. Varying degrees of drought are hitting almost two-thirds of the limited arable land across Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, the Palestinian territories, and Iraq.
The Bible says that the Antichrist will divide the world into Ten Kingdoms. This already done for him. He just needs to assume his position. The European Union has recently divided the world into 10 regions:
· North America
· Western Europe
· Developed Markets
· Eastern Europe
· Latin America
· North Africa and Middle East
· Main Africa
· South Asia
· Central Asia
The Bible tells us that in the last days there will be a one world economy. Our current world economy has been bankrupt for a long time now and is little more than a house of cards, where one bankrupt currency helps to hold up the bankrupt currencies of other nations around it. Common sense tells us that there must be people in key positions in the financial world who realize how bad the situation truly is. Coincidentally, since the first of the year, key financial leaders around the world have been found dead from apparent suicides and other suspicious causes. These deaths include:
· William Broeksmit (age 58) – former Deutsche Bank AG senior risk manager who apparently hung himself in his London home in South Kensington on 1/26/14.
· Karl Slym (age 51) – Tata Motors managing executive director who was discovered dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on 1/27/14.
· Gabriel Magee (age 39) – JP Morgan senior executive who died from an apparent suicide after jumping from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London’s Canary Wharf on 1/27/14.
· Mike Dueker (age 50) – the chief economist for Russel Investments and former Federal Reserve bank economist who was found dead on the side of the road that leads to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington state on 1/31/14.
· Richard Talley (age 57) – the founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, who was ruled an apparent suicide after he allegedly shot himself 8 times in the head with a nail gun on 2/4/14.
· Tim Dickenson – UK based Communications director at the Swiss Re AG who was found dead from undetermined causes on 1/20/14.
· Ryan Henry Crane (age 37) – JP Morgan executive director who worked in New York was found dead from an apparent suicide in his Stamford, Connecticut, home on 2/3/14.
· Dennis Li Junjie (age 33)– Jumped from the roof of Chater House, which serves as the Asian headquarters of JP Morgan in Hong Kong, after having lunch on 2/19/14. He had told friends of his plans to return to Canada just days before his death.
· James Stewart, Jr. The former CEO of the National Bank of Commerce who was found dead on the morning of 2/19/14 in Scottsdale, Arizona, with no details of his death given.
· Peter Njuguna Mukuria (age 42), the deputy retail director at Family Bank’s headquarters, who was reportedly shot twice in the head and neck as he waited to collect a female friend from the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology.
· Autumn Radtke (age 28), the CEO of First Meta, a Singapore based digital currency exchange firm who was found dead on 2/28/14 outside her Singapore apartment. Her death has been ruled “unnatural” by police.
· Edmund (Eddie) Reilly (age 47) – A Manhattan trader who worked for the firm Vertical Group, who jumped in front of a Long Island Rail Road commuter train on 3/11/14 and was killed.
· Jeffrey Corzine (age 31), the son of former head of Goldman Sachs and MF Global, as well as the former governor of New Jersey and a long time financier of Barack Obama, who was found dead in Mexico City of an apparent suicide.
· Kenneth Bellando (age 28), an investment banker who worked at Levy Capital since January, who was found dead on the sidewalk outside his Manhattan East Side building on March 12 after allegedly jumping from the sixth-story roof. Bellando, a former investment bank analyst at JPMorgan, is the son of John Bellando, chief operating officer and chief financial officer at Condé Nast. His brother, John, a top chief investment officer with JPMorgan, works on risk exposure valuations.
· Joseph Giampapa (age 56). J.P. Morgan’s top commercial bankruptcy lawyer who was struck and killed by a minivan in a hit-and-run incident on 3/22/14 in Dublin, Miami while riding his bicycle. “Joe was an extremely accomplished cyclist a responsible cyclist and that’s what makes this tragedy so mind numbing,” said Jeff Stephens, a friend of Giampapa. “That road that Joe was on was flat. No trees. It was just wide open visibility.”
· Of interest also is the January 11, 2014, disappearance of Wall Street Journal reporter, David Bird who vanished while taking a walk. Mr. Bird was the oil markets reporter for the WSJ, according to a Wall Street on Parade article dated February 3, 2014.
Key worldwide financial leaders are not the only people committing these days. According to the organization Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, an average of 22 veterans commit suicide each and every day.
I would seem that everything in the world is becoming upside down and backwards. Vladimir Putin is vowing to defend Christianity around the world while Barak Obama does absolutely nothing as 165,000 Christians around the world die each year in unimaginably horrible atrocities. Homosexuality has become the preferred status while heterosexuality has become the mental disease or defect now called homophobia. Isaiah 5:20 prophetically warned us that in the last day’s, right would be considered wrong while wrong would be considered right.
We are told in 2 Thessalonians 2:12 that many will rejoice in their unrighteousness. Today homosexuals are so proud of their sin that they march in the streets demanding to be recognized as a special, privileged class. God has declared that homosexuality in all of its form is utterly detestable to Him. In open defiance, recent world events race to embrace the homosexual agenda. Examples include:
· England, Whales, and Scotland have just legalized gay marriage.
· The Church of England has just announced that it will provide no more resistance to gay marriage among churchgoers, according to the Archbishop of Canterbury
· Michigan is the latest state to legalize gay marriage in the U.S.
· Walt Disney World has announced it will stop charitable contributions as part of its “Ears For You” grant program, to the Boy Scouts of America because the organization refuses to end its ban on openly gay adults.
Evil is becoming stronger and bolder in the world. Reminiscent of the days of Moloch, where children were burned as a sacrifice to the idol, we learn that the bodies of 15,500 aborted and miscarried babies were incinerated as clinical waste, with some even used to heat hospitals in waste-to energy conversion plants, in England during the past 2 years.
During the month of February, 2014, an estimated 21,000 birds were killed by storms along the coast of France. This is truly sad, but it is only one incident of the mass deaths of animals in the world. Hosea 4:1-3 tells us that in the last days God will have a controversy with humanity over the sin in the world and that the land will mourn. He also said: “Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.” This is exactly what is happening today, and the rate that it is happening is rapidly accelerating.
· During the last months of 2010 there were at least 2 mass animal die-offs.
· During 2011 the number of recorded mass animal die-offs jumped to 133.
· During 2012 the number of incidents accelerated from 133 to 465 known mass animal die-offs that occurred in 67 countries around the world.
· The warning God is shouting to mankind became deafening during 2013 when the mass deaths of animals increased to 798 separate events occurring in 93 countries.
· As of March 30, 2014, there have been 181 mass animal die-offs in 43 countries and we are well on our way toward eclipsing last year’s totals.
The nuclear meltdown of 3 reactors in Fukushima, Japan, has created an ecological disaster that is far beyond the capability of humanity to clean up. Our most recent data suggests that the radioactive cores of these reactors have melted through their containment vessels and have entered the ground water. We do not know their exact location and we have no way to get to them. Even if we did have access, there is nothing humanly possible that we can do. TEPCO scientists tell us that at least 300 tons of highly contaminated water is pouring into the Pacific Ocean each day. Radiation from Fukushima has been detected all along the coast of North America. The half-life of many of these contaminants is measured in thousands (an even ten’s of thousands) of years. We have already noticed an incredibly significant impact on marine life throughout the Pacific basin, and the situation is only going to get worse.
All of these seemingly unrelated signs are converging, and yet this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Dozens of other signs, too numerous to list here, are also converging toward a point in our immediate future. Unfortunately, we are unable to focus on the point at which these events will intersect.
I suspect our inability to precisely focus on the point of intersection and declare even a general date, or a given period of time, is by divine design. However, all of these observations suggest that the time is very near and it is urgent that we are spiritually prepared for what is ahead. The status quo cannot be maintained much longer.
The Bible warns us that what is going to happen next will happen without warning. People will be eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building right up until the moment it happens. The Bible also warns us that when the moment finally does arrive it will be too late. Judgment will be set. Once judgment is set God will not change it. God will not withhold His judgment if there is no repentance. Each of us must go to God in prayer and get right with him before it is too late. All of the signs are converging. Time is running out.
The Anakypto Forum Listener Letters